Intro to iOS App Development with Swift
Skills Covered: Swift, UIKit, AVFoundation
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is a great introduction to iOS app development subject! You will build an iPhone app that records a conversation between you and a friend and then makes your voices sound like a Chipmunk or Darth Vader.
iOS is the platform of the future. In 2018, there were 20 million registered developers on iOS. These Developers made around $100 billion in revenue while catering to 500 million weekly visitors to the App Store.
This course will introduce you to iOS app development in Swift, a new programming language from Apple, and serves as your launching point into the iOS Developer Nanodegree.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Introduction to Swift and Xcode: the tools of iOS:
- Learn all the Swift you need to know in 5 min.
- Take a tour of Xcode
- Apple’s integrated development environment.
- Get to know the Model View Controller
- MVC and design pattern
iOS App Structure: AutoLayout and Buttons:
- Storyboard and AutoLayout
- Tools used to build user interfaces in iOS.
- Develop the Pitch Perfect App and creating the UI.
- Use Autolayout constraints to control the placement of UIButtons and UILabels on the screen.
Using ViewControllers to build an app with Multiple Views:
- The UIViewController class
- View Controller Lifecycle and Multiple Views.
- React to touch events and change the user interface.
- Add a second screen to your app using a UINavigationController.
How to record audio and use the Delegation Design Pattern:
- Learn about the AVFoundation class
- Setup audio recording in the Pitch Perfect App.
- Practice Delegation pattern and implement programmatic segues.
Playback Sound and Add Sound Effects:
- Setup audio playback including rate
- Pitch, echo, and reverb
- Use UIStackViews to create an elega
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.