Build Native Mobile Apps with Flutter
Skills Covered: Android Development, iOS Development, Flutter
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn how to use Flutter to quickly develop high-quality, interactive mobile applications for iOS and Android devices. Enjoy the high-velocity development and quality apps that Flutter enables, whether you’re just getting started with Flutter or experienced with other mobile app frameworks.
Work with Google instructors step-by-step to build a high-performance app on both iOS and Android using one codebase that compiles down to native ARM code. Develop fast by making use of Flutter’s reactive framework, stateful Hot Reload, and integrated tooling. Learn how to customize your app with rich, composable widgets, built-in animations, and layered, extensible architecture.
Did you know? Flutter has strong support from Google with an active community, and is a Free and Open Sourse!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Fundamentals of the Flutter framework
- Incorporate widgets and state into your app
- Flutter’s tools to enhance your development process
Building Interactive Apps
- Customize your app with Material Design, themes, assets, and more
- Make your app interactive with text input, gestures, and more
- Retrieve local and real-time data from the web
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.