Android Basics: User Input by Google
Skills Covered: Android Development, Java, Object Oriented Programming, Conditional Code, Methods, Variables
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Take the first step on your journey to becoming an Android developer and learn the basics of Android and Java programming!
If you want to learn how to build Android apps, and you’re new to programming this course is ideal to get started with. There is no programming experience needed to take this course.
You will gain practical knowledge on how to make your app interactive using buttons and changing text. You will practice those skills by making a basketball scores app. As a part of interactive exercices. you will also build a full coffee-ordering app.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Making an App Interactive
- Harness the power of Java to create an interactive coffee ordering app!
- Start by writing simple Java code statements that add interactivity to your app.
- Use a fundamental concept in programming, a variable to keep track of all the coffee drinks ordered.
Work with the Android Framework and Control Flow
- Take a deeper dive into the Android Framework and build the Just Java coffee ordering app!
- See in more detail how Android works behind the scenes and take your first steps towards learning Object-Oriented Programming.
- Add the ability to add toppings to your coffee and show a detailed order summary when the customer purchases a coffee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.