Android Performance by Google
Skills Covered: Android Development, Performance, Optimization, Render, Android Framework
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course will teach you how to identify and diagnose your performance problems. You’ll be able to perform exploratory tests, run profiling tools, use outputs to navigate to problematic code, and design a plan of attack to mitigate poor performance. You’ll also gain essential knowledge about how to program code and the Android platform interact, which will help you optimize for performance in the future.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Discover why performance is so critical to the success of your Android App.
- Learn how to profile your code.
- Employ a few best practices to help resolve common issues in the areas of rendering, memory compute, and battery.
- How to identify and diagnose the key performance problems that come withdrawing to the screen.
Compute and Memory
- Discover the tools in android studio that will help you detect and resolve memory leaks and memory churn.
- Use systrace to evaluate and improve the performance of functions.
- Discover tools provided with Android Studio that’ll help you minimize the battery use of your App.
- Learn about classes in the Android Framework that will help your app minimize its impact on a device’s battery usage.