Docker Containerization Technology, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Network and Security, UCP (Universal Control Panel) and DTR (Docker Trusted Registry) in Docker Enterprise, Storage Strategies, Docker Registry, Docker Images, Kubernetes Container Orchestration, Docker Engine
ABOUT THIS DOCKER CERTIFICATION
Edureka’s Docker Certification Training Course is created with both new learners and professionals in mind who want to take the Docker Training course. You’ll start by learning about the history of containerization before moving on to creating and deploying your own containerized apps. Learn how to use alternative storage methods, how to build multi-container applications using Docker Compose, and how to manage container clusters with Docker Swarm. You will be working on real-world industrial use cases during this Instructor-led Certification in Docker.
The Docker Certification Training course from Edureka prepares you for the official Docker Certified Associate exam. The Docker training program is built from the ground up to teach beginners about Docker containerization technology. The Docker Certification course begins with the foundations of Docker and progresses to more complex subjects such as Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, network and security management, and Docker Enterprise’s UCP (Universal Control Panel) and DTR (Docker Trusted Registry).
Finally, you’ll learn how to utilize Docker Registry to maintain and track your own Docker images, as well as the fundamentals of using the Docker engine with Kubernetes Container Orchestration.
You will explore the following topics throughout this Docker Certification Training:
- Introduction to Containerization
- The Docker Engine
- Image Management and Registry
- Storage in Docker
- Orchestration in Docker
- Networking and Security
- Docker EE and Monitoring
- Docker with Kubernetes
DOCKER CERTIFICATION PROJECT
Cloud is used by Arkane Pvt Limited for one of their products. The project is still in its early phases, but the organization has a frontend in place. However, pushing each update to its production environment takes around 4 hours of effort, which is a roadblock to the product’s delivery. The team has chosen to containerize its application to make the deployment process easier.
The following tools were used:
- Docker is used to containerizing an application.
- To deploy the containerized application on a cluster of computers, use Swarm.
- Kubernetes is a container orchestration system similar to Docker Swarm.
- Containerize the program
- If the application requires persistent storage, connect the suitable storage solution.
- Create a Swarm cluster and use a suitable networking solution to deploy the application on it.
- Install the app on a Kubernetes cluster.
- Docker swarm applications should be accessible from outside the cluster.
- Kubernetes applications should be available across the cluster.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing Certification in Docker course, you will be able to do the following:
- Understand the basics of containerization.
- Install the Docker Engine on your computer.
- Create a Docker Container and deploy it.
- Container Management using Docker
- Set up the logging drivers
- Create Docker images with the help of a Dockerfile Store and distribute Docker images using Registry.
- Use a variety of storing methods.
- Multi-container applications may be created.
- Create a Swarm cluster.
- Set up network drivers
- Docker Daemon should be kept safe.
- Docker Enterprise should be installed (Docker EE)
- For Docker EE, set up UCP and DTR.
- Pods and Deployments in Kubernetes
- For application discovery, use Kubernetes Services.
- For storage, use Persistent Volumes.
DOCKER CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
The advent of Docker’s Portable Lightweight Container Engine changed the IT sector. Docker has already been embraced by more than 30% of IT businesses, and the rate of adoption is growing at a rate of 40% per year. By providing parity across environments, Docker has virtually single-handedly removed the requirement for anybody to declare “It worked on my computer!” It will work in Production if it worked in Development. Docker’s deployment and management of containerized apps are unrivaled.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR DOCKER CERTIFICATION?
This Certification in Docker course is intended for the following individuals:
- Those who want to pass the Docker Certified Associate exam.
- Individuals wanting to demonstrate their credibility and worth in the market as experienced Docker practitioners Professionals looking to further their career as DevOps Engineers
- Cloud Professionals Principal Software Engineers
- Technical Leads Software Developers Site Reliability Engineers
Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Linux are pre-requisites for this course. You don’t need to be a command line wizard, but you should know how to launch your preferred shell or terminal and perform simple commands in that environment. When you enrol in Docker Certified Associate Training, you will receive the “Linux Fundamentals for Docker” Self-paced courses as pre-requisites in your LMS to refresh your abilities.
The average salary for Docker Professional in the US is $130k!
Docker is the containerization platform that initiated the industry’s container revolution. For all containerization systems, it is currently the industry standard.
More Computer Science courses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.