DevOps Certification Training Course
DevOps Process, GIT, Jenkins & Maven Integration, Ansible, CI/CD Pipeline, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Terraform, Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana, AWS EC2 and IAM
ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
Edureka’s DevOps Training Program will teach you how to use Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Prometheus, and Grafana among other DevOps technologies. This DevOps Certification course is designed to help you become a certified practitioner by guiding you through best practices in Continuous Development, Configuration Management, and Continuous Integration, as well as Continuous Monitoring of software throughout its development life cycle.
The Advanced Java Training Course is for students and professionals interested in becoming Java Developers.
DevOps Certification Training was created by industry professionals to help you become a Certified DevOps Professional. The following are the goals of our DevOps programming course:
- Overview of DevOps
- Version Control with Git
- Git, Jenkins & Maven Integration
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Configuration Management Using Ansible
- Containerization using Docker
- Orchestration using Kubernetes
- Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- Provisioning using Terraform
- Selenium (Self-Paced)
- Nagios (Self-Paced)
- DevOps on Cloud (Self-Paced)
- AWS EC2 and IAM (Self-Paced)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After finishing the DevOps training course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the DevOps Process and Lifecycle
- Using GIT, you may manage and monitor multiple versions of the source code.
- To create the application and integrate the CI/CD pipeline, use Jenkins and Maven.
- Manage your infrastructure using Ansible
- Use Docker to build and deploy containers.
- Use Kubernetes to orchestrate your containerized environment.
- Using Prometheus and Grafana, you to monitor and visualize your surroundings.
- Using Terraform to build new infrastructure.
DevOps CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
This DevOps training course was created with the most recent industry developments in mind. The course focuses on building a solid foundation for different DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Prometheus and Grafana, and Terraform. The training is entirely hands-on and designed to assist you in becoming a certified practitioner by providing you with intensive training for the best practices in Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle.
The DevOps industry is anticipated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.7 percent from USD 3.42 billion in 2018 to USD 10.31 billion by 2023.
Average salary given to a DevOps Engineer is around $127,231 per annum – Indeed.com
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR JAVA CERTIFICATION?
Before taking this course, you should have basic knowledge in:
- Any Scripting Language Knowledge
- Linux Fundamentals
To help you brush up on these skills, you will get the following self-paced modules as pre-requisites in your LMS:
- Python Scripting
- Linux Fundamentals
This DevOps training course is specifically designed for:
- Individuals looking to establish their credibility and value in the market as experienced DevOps Practitioners
- System Administrators
- Cloud Professionals
- Solutions Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- Site Reliability Engineers
- Technical Leads
- Software Engineers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.