Skills Covered: Product Design, Design Sprints, Ideation and Validation, UI/UX
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is perfect to take if you’re looking to materialize your game-changing idea and transform it into a product that you can build a business around. It blends theory and practice to teach you product validation, UI/UX practices, Google’s Design Sprint as well as the process for setting and tracking actionable metrics.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Ideation & Validation
- Develop, validate, and refine your ideas to build for a product/market fit.
- Case studies and interviews with founders, product experts, and investors.
- How to efficiently conduct user research and build an entrepreneurial mindset
- Go beyond visual style to understand material design, building for accessibility, user flows, and personas.
- How startups make design decisions and learn from senior designers at Google.
- Analyze the user experience of another product and start documenting a user flow for your own product.
- Created by Google Ventures, the Design Sprint Process is widely used by teams seeking to design, prototype, and test their ideas with customers.
- Google’s leading Design Sprint Master will help you go through all the steps required to validate your ideas and build mockups of your product.
- Get a first-hand look at how design sprints happen at Udacity and how you can design & conduct your own.
- Identify common metrics for websites and apps relating to traffic, customer satisfaction, and engagement.
- Tools that can be used to monitor metrics and examples from startups on what metrics not to measure.
- Identify actionable metrics that will work best for your own product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.