How to Learn Online
Skills Covered: Effective Online Learning, Online Learning Principles, Learning Self-Care, Learning Strategies, Communication, Recorded Lesson Notes, Concentrate Principles, Study Environment
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is dedicated to those who are new to e-learning and will provide you with tips for becoming a good online learner.
The edX learning design team has compiled a list of the strongest, science-backed strategies that you can use right away on any learning platform.
This course will assist you with solving the following issues:
- How do I take notes while listening to or watching live or recorded instruction? What’s the distinction?
- What is the aim of discussions, and how can I contribute to get the best out of them?
- What will I do if I’m having difficulty focusing or don’t have enough time to finish assignments?
- What is the perfect learning environment?
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Techniques for self-care that will support you in maintaining a balanced mind for successful online learning.
- Time control with the use of common technologies.
- Main learning methods funded by edX partners’ study.
- Make good bonds with your classmates and teachers.
- Set up your workspace so that you can concentrate and be a good online learner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.