Measuring Social Media ROI
Social Media ROI, Social Media Plan, Business Strategy, Marketing, Sales, The ROI of Marketing, Costs of Social Media, Benefits of Social Media, Measuring Social Media, ROI in Practice
ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
A self-paced course designed to help you master different social media topics like as strategy, communication, expenses, and benefits, as well as get the necessary knowledge in Measuring Social Media ROI.
Measuring Social Media ROI training gives in-depth understanding of the social media ROI that marketers, business managers, and brand marketing professionals use to measure the effectiveness of their social media initiatives and marketing. The course also teaches students about the techniques for deploying a measuring system. After this training course, delegates will be able to build a social media presence, including links to strategy, marketing, financial outcomes, and communication
Delegates will get the opportunity to learn about concepts such as social media and brand equity. The programme teaches you all you need to know about Social Media ROI Planning and Tools. The delegates will investigate the costs and advantages of social media. Delegates will learn how to develop an appropriate measurement strategy and what needs to be measured throughout the programme. Delegates will also learn how to measure the return on investment (ROI) from social media. The main topics are:
Basics of Social Media ROI
- What is Social Media ROI and why should it be tracked?
- Business fundamentals: strategy, marketing, and sales
- There are nine ways that social media may help your business.
- The social media strategy
Putting Social Media ROI into Practice
- Marketing’s Return on Investment
- Social media costs
- The Advantages of Social Media
- Measuring the ROI of Social Media in Practice
GOOGLE ANALYTICS CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
Delegates who complete the Measuring Social Media ROI training will be able to:
- Recognize the relationship between social media and the company’s strategy.
- Learn about marketing and how to use the four P’s.
- Determine which sales model is most effective.
- Understand their Business Value Proposition: Exploring the 9 Domains
- Understand Social Media Planning
- Create a strategy and a balanced scorecard.
- Understand the Cost of Social Media
- Understand the Benefits of Social Media and Defining the Customer
- Recognize Lifetime Value
- Creating the MEV (Media Equivalent Value)
- Understand how social media may impact business outcomes.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR GOOGLE ANALYTICS CERTIFICATION?
The Measuring Social Media ROI course is intended for the professionals listed below:
- Professionals in social media
- Managers of Public Relations and Communication
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.