Marketing in a Digital World
Skills Covered: Digital Branding and Engagement, The Digital Consumer, Content Marketing, Media Assets, Earned Media , Strategic Brand Management, Reputation Management, Buyer Behaviour, Product Positioning, Brand Management, CBBE, Online Marketing Strategies, Digital Marketing, Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Pricing Strategies, Product Strategies, Social Media Marketing, Digital Analytics
ABOUT THIS MICRO MASTER
Over the next decade, marketing jobs are projected to grow faster than the average for all occupations. In this era of digital disruption, companies are increasingly focused on digital marketing, creating heightened demand for a specialised skill set.
The Marketing in a Digital World MicroMasters program equips learners with the key concepts and practical skills to build a career in marketing in the digital age. Throughout the program, learners will engage in problem solving and analytical thinking, gaining expertise in:
- Creating and sustaining a brand;
- Marketing through digital channels, such as social media;
- Consumption behaviour across buying contexts;
- Marketing metrics;
- Digital brand engagement;
- Digital brand reputation management.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- To manage an online brand and to optimise paid, earned and owned digital media assets for maximum impact
- To develop hands-on skills in proactive and reactive corporate reputation management based on global public relations best practice
- To examine brand management decisions including the strategies and tactics to build and manage brand equity
- To understand and apply the fundamentals of consumer and buyer psychology essential to the development of any effective marketing campaign
- To apply marketing strategies of segmentation, targeting, positioning and differentiation within an online context
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.