Introduction to Marketing
Skills Covered: Marketing Strategies, Marketing Tools, Customer Segmentation System, Pricing Strategies, Marketing Metrics, Social Media Strategy
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Marketing is an important role in both industries and organisations, and it is becoming much more important in today’s global economy. This course will teach you fundamental principles and resources to help you properly understand and succeed in marketing, regardless of your business experience. Market analysis and its relevance to policy, brand strategy, pricing, digital marketing contact, social media strategy, and more are among the major topics discussed.
Learn from the communications faculty at the Sauder School of Business’s award-winning teaching methods. This course would apply a communications perspective to complex industry and corporate issues, aiding in holistic decision-making that is in accordance with consumer and company priorities.
Anyone involved in marketing should take this course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Establish a simple framework for consumer segmentation.
- Start learning about the psychology of customer decision making.
- Develop pricing techniques that optimise benefit.
- Define suitable channel networks for go-to-market initiatives.
- Discover how marketing metrics will support the business.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.