Business Fundamentals by University of British Columbia
Skills Covered: Business Foundations, Business Communications, Marketing, Financial Statement, Effective Communication, Build Sound Arguments, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Tools, Customer Segmentation System, Pricing Strategies, Marketing Metrics, Social Media Strategy
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
Do you speak “business”? You will. This program is designed to give you the terminology, concepts, and frameworks necessary to understand businesses, to unpack their constituent parts, and to build your own toolkit for strategy and decision-making. You will get a general overview of the basic techniques of strong communication, both oral and written. It will also cover marketing, which is a crucial function in all businesses and organizations, and is becoming increasingly crucial to success in our modern global economy.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Effective communication, both oral and written; analyzing your audience, preparing to communicate, tailoring messages, storytelling, and advanced communication skills.
- Core value propositions and a business model framework, competition and macro environmental tools, theories of disruption, basic accounting literacy and concludes with an integrated look at business functions.
- Market Research and its importance to strategy, brand strategy, pricing, integrated marketing communication, social media strategy, and more.
- Employees in technical roles looking to bridge the gap to a management career will find their job prospects significantly enhanced by the Professional Certificate program.
- Job roles that would benefit include: sales/marketing coordinator, office manager, executive assistant, customer representative, management trainee, and technician.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.