Marketing Analytics: Competitive Analysis and Market Segmentation
Skills Covered: Competitive Analysis, Market Segmentation, Programming Languages Applications, R for Analytics, Customer Satisfaction Improvement, Company Profits Improvement
ABOUT THIS COURSE
You can learn about competition analysis and market segmentation in this marketing course, as well as how to evaluate and organise sectors and markets to turn the marketing efforts from haphazard, generic attempts to laser-guided precision.
You’ll learn how to predict what your competition will do next, as well as how to segment markets for improved customer loyalty and profit.
Stephan Sorger, who has worked in marketing and product development at companies including Oracle, 3Com, and NASA, will teach this course. He has also taught at UC Berkeley Extension for over a decade and is the author of two commonly used marketing textbooks.
This course will provide you with the experience and expertise you need to see immediate results in the workplace. The role of analytics-based marketing in evaluating a company’s investment and ROI is rising. Many entry-level marketing positions now need some specific knowledge of this quickly expanding sector.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Competitive analysis
- Market segmentation
- How to analyze and structure markets
- Application of advanced programming languages
- Exclusive Content for Verified Learners:
- Video tutorials on using the R programming language for analytics. R is a term you should be familiar with and it is used by many businesses, including Facebook and Google, for analytics.
- Exclusive conversations on the use of R in analytics for verified learners only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.