Family Businesses: Entrepreneurship and Leadership to Transcend
Skills Covered: Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship in the Family Business, Leadership in the Family Business, Family Business Venture, Innovation, Ideation, Market Validation, Value Proposition, Business Model, Business Pitch, Family Intrapreneurship, Structural Risk Model, Family Business Models, Next Generation Development (NxtGen), Leadership Model (Orchestration)
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
Did you know that family businesses across the world drive development in each region and country? Did you also know that they perform better in sales and return on revenue than nonfamily firms, and that they are more innovative and enterprising? But, all of this is usually true if they manage to transition from one generation to the next. And that is their greatest challenge. How can they transcend the family enterprise from generation to generation?
This Professional Certificate program focused on entrepreneurship and family businesses answers this and other questions, while providing you with the necessary key drivers to assure the successful transcendence of your business over time.
Nowadays, it is becoming increasingly common for large family businesses, such as the Norwegian family firm LEGO, to seek a new profile for family or nonfamily CEOs, who not only master knowledge of finance and business administration, but also have a robust profile in knowledge, skills and experience in family businesses. Therefore, the family entrepreneurship courses of this professional certificate program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- Lead and manage family enterprise;
- Develop the generation of millennials to become good owners and young entrepreneurs;
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Establish family business governance bodies and be able to apply sustainability and succession models;
- Be enterprising and innovate inside and outside the family business creating a strategic management.
The Center for Entrepreneurial Families and the School of Business of Tecnológico de Monterrey is the ideal Institution for obtaining this knowledge:
- Tecnológico de Monterrey is ranked number 1 in Mexico and 6th in Latin America, according to Times Higher Education (THE) 2016.
- It is number 1 in Mexico and 3rd in Latin America, according to BRICS and Emerging Economies 2017.
- It is among the Top 25 in The Princeton Review: Top Schools for Entrepreneurship Ranking 2017, placed 17th out of 300 North American universities.
- Instructors at the Center for Entrepreneurial Families are highly qualified and internationally renowned, forming part of the global project STEP for family enterprising.
- EGADE Business School is the top Business School in Latin America for its MBA, according to the América Economía ranking.
If you obtain the Professional Certificate offered by this family business program, you will have the strategies, tools and models to achieve success in your enterprise.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Skills for leading and orchestrating synergies of the entrepreneurial business family members
- Understand and know best practices for developing next-generation millennials as good entrepreneurial business owners and help them to become young entrepreneurs
- Establish family business governance bodies (family board, board of directors and family office) and understand family business sustainability and succession models
- Develop strategies for entrepreneurship and transgenerational innovation
- Apply the knowledge acquired through a proposal for a diagnosis and solution for the transcendence of the family business and generate an entrepreneurship project for the enterprising family
- How you can effectively apply business leadership in your entrepreneurship
- How you can successfully start up a family business
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.