Time Series Forecasting
Skills Covered: Time Series Forecasting, ETS Models, ARIMA Models
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides you with the foundational knowledge to build and apply time series forecasting models in a variety of business contexts. You will gain in-depth knowledge about key components of time series data and forecasting models as well as how to use ETS (Error, Trend, Seasonality) and ARIMA (Autoregressive, Integrated, Moving Average) models to make forecasts
This course is part of the Business Analyst Nanodegree Program.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Time Series Fundamentals
- Learn what attributes make data a time series.
- Get introduced to a variety of simple forecasting methods.
- Trends and cyclical patterns.
- Build and use ETS models.
- Use decomposition plots to visualize time series data.
- Building an ETS model in Alteryx.
- Build and use ARIMA models.
- Techniques used in seasonal and non-seasonal ARIMAs.
- Building an ARIMA model in Alteryx.
Analyzing and Visualizing Results
- Interpret time series model results.
- Use holdout samples to compare forecasting models.
- Visualize your forecasts through various plots.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.