PMP® Certification Training
Project Management, Build High Performing Team, Negotiate Project Agreements, Train Team Members, Train Stakeholders, Negotiate Project Agreements, Project Methodology, Plan and Manage Budget, Plan and Manage Resources, Plan and Manage Products Quality, Project Planning Activities, Procurement Management, Project Governance Structure, Manage Project Phases, Risks Management, Manage Communications, Change Management, Manage Project Issues, Team Leadership, Manage Conflict, Problem Solving, Apply Emotional Intelligence, Deliver Project Benefits and Value, Continuous Process Improvement
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
This programme is for project managers who desire to pursue the Project Management Professional certification (PMP), from Project Management Institute’s (PMI).
With approximately 884,518 certificates holders worldwide, PMP is the most recognized credential for project managers (as of 31 December 2018). The PMP certification is governed by the PMI, the biggest certification authority for project managers in the world.
Scale-up your preparation and efforts with our study plan, which includes official PMI study material, selected practise questions, and simulated examinations that immediately put you in the test-taking mindset. Our PMP-certified teachers will help you properly transfer your work experience onto PMP’s lessons because they are project managers themselves. Furthermore, all of our teachers have undergone PMI training and have been certified to teach the current PMP curriculum.
As a leading Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, we understand the test and can provide you with the greatest training for this certification.
- Because of the exam’s complexity, you must answer questions in accordance with PMI criteria.
- GreyCampus PMP training uses immersive learning modules to acquire in-depth understanding of many topic areas that you must master in order to pass the PMP test.
- The mix of case study-based instruction and mock assessments assists you in identifying and reinforcing topics.
- GreyCampus, as a premium ATP for PMI, is the first to learn about any changes to test patterns or PMI recommendations. We make certain that our course materials and mock tests reflect these changes.
PMP CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
The PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification, offered by the Project Management Institute, is a worldwide recognised credential for project managers across sectors. This course will change your perspective on the project management structure, methods, and tools. With this training, project management professionals such as team leads, project engineers, and project managers boost their reputation and market worth.
The PMP®certification allows you to do the following:
- Increase your credibility by obtaining the PMP® certification, which verifies your project management knowledge and abilities. It makes you more appealing to companies who are looking for expertise knowledge.
- According to a research published by the Project Management Institute, project management professionals who hold the PMP® certification earn up to 25% more than those who is not certified
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.