Introduction to Investments
Skills Covered: Investment, Financial Markets, Market Participants, Global Markets, Financial Analysis, Valuing Equity Securities, Equity Markets
ABOUT THIS COURSE
After completing this course, you will be familiar with the general framework of primary and secondary stock markets on a national and international scale. Beginning with the fundamental principles of risk and return in economics, we move on to more contextual concepts such as business performance and valuation.
You should be able to construct valuation models for common stocks using these methods. You will also discover how competent financial analysts can analyze businesses during this process. The course is appropriate for students who choose to work for a brokerage firm, hedge firm, or financial management firm where they will be responsible for reviewing and selecting equity securities.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- To improve knowledge of basic financial market principles and market participants.
- To describe the global financial system in which equities trade.
- To determine the economic and market conditions in which firms work.
- To create and use financial analysis methods for analysing business fundamentals.
- To comprehend methods for valuing equity securities.
- To link valuation theory to specific elements of investing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.