Excel for Everyone
Skills Covered: Excel Core Foundations, Excel Data Management, Data Analysis, Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, What-If Analysis, Decision-Making Tools, Excel Statistical Functions, Excel Financial Functions, Excel Advanced Formulas, Excel Conditional Logic, Automate Workbook Functionality, Formula Audits, Data Validation, Creating Macros, Visual Basic, Advanced Charting Techniques
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
The world runs on data more than ever before. Regardless of your profession, data administration, analysis and visualization have become critical skills that are in high demand. Whether you need to make business projections, store inventory, conduct research or gather market intelligence, the ability to make sense of data is increasingly essential.
Everyone recognises Microsoft Excel, yet few people use it to its full potential. It’s ubiquity and ability to effectively manage large amounts of data make it an ideal data analysis tool that offers something for everyone. From the fundamentals to advanced use cases, Excel can be your ally when it comes to streamlining tasks and delivering valuable, professional data insights. In this program, even beginners can work their way up to extracting actionable intelligence from raw data, by using Excel’s powerful tools for data manipulation.
Starting with the fundamentals, and progressing to advanced data management and analysis, this hands-on Professional Certificate program will equip you with the tools and methodology to master Excel skills. Learn to carry out regular tasks faster than ever before, create models and templates with multiple scenarios, and design professional visualizations and build reports and analysis from raw data extraction.
Using data effectively goes beyond simply understanding a tool’s functionality. Drawing on real-life examples, this program will also help you integrate data analysis into your everyday thinking; to recognise how and when Excel can be used to problem solve and provide valuable insight. Developing this data-centric mindset will give you a truly competitive edge that is valued across industries.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify data analysis use cases and develop a data-centric mindset for problem solving.
- Use data models for analysis and manipulate raw data to extract insights.
- Analyze data using Formulas, Functions, Datasets, Tables, PivotTables, Pivot Charts, What-If Analysis and Decision-Making Tools.
- Create attractive data visualizations for easy consumption, including generating, modifying and formatting charts and dashboards.
- More than 8 in 10 middle-skill jobs (82%) require digital skills, spreadsheets and word processing remain the baseline for digital skills, with 78% of middle-skill jobs calling for these at a minimum. (Capital One and Burning Glass)
- Excel remains the most popular tool for market research, used by 86% of researchers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.