- Most rated
What is Udacity Courses Content Quality?Their instructors are highly qualified professionals. They have all come from strong technical backgrounds and have a lot of hands-on experience. Udacity creates its own content in close collaboration with well-known partners. These are industry leaders such as Amazon Web Services, Mercedes-Benz, Google, and Nvidia. This increases people's trust in Udacity's courses. Courses offer a wide range of topics, but all of them are of the best possible quality. The Udacity courses are designed to help you advance in your profession and improve your life. The majority of students agree that the content meets their needs.
Save money on Udacity Nanodegrees
1. You can take advantage of disount codes.To receive a coupon for Udacity Nanodegree, you need to keep an eye on Udacity discounts, which makes the high-quality courses really reasonably priced.
2. You can finish the program relatively fast and save moneyThe second cost-cutting strategy is to try to complete the course as quickly as possible; due to Udacity's price model, this option is always open for those who are committed to saving money. You'll spend less money out of your pocket since you'll have fewer monthly payments to make.
3. You can also apply for the Udacity scholarshipFinally, the Udacity scholarship is an easy way to reduce the program's fees. Check out the scholarships page to see if there are any open scholarship opportunities that you could be eligible for. If you answered yes, you should submit an application and, with little luck, you will be approved. You could even be able to get the desired Nanodegree for free.
Udacity is one of the world’s most popular MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) platforms based in Silicon Valley. Since the company is located in the heart of the global IT centre, their courses are mostly focused on business skills. There are mostly Computer Science courses with a strong emphasis on programming, software creation, and cloud computing.
Nanodegrees from Udacity are micro-credentials that rely solely on in-demand skills. They are only available via Udacity, and the topics are all from Silicon Valley. What is the reason for this? The main focus is to close the distance between learning and career objectives. The tech giants determine their requirements and identify capabilities that are in high demand in the relevant labour market. Students who study in a particular course take online classes and complete different assignments in order to maximise their development of job-relevant skills. They will create a portfolio to present prospective employers after completing the course.
All Nanodegree programs include:
- Real-world projects from industry experts supported with review and feedback from experienced reviewers
- Technical mentor support
- Professional career services helping in applying for your dream job
- Student community
- Flexible learning program
You can sign up for free and begin learning right away. Courses that provide student-to-teacher contact and certificates (such as Nanodegrees) can be costly. The cost of a Nanodegree course is $399 per month. They will last anywhere from three to twelve months, but the final expense is determined by the duration of the service. Prices for each course can be found here. You can save money by paying for several months in advance, however… For some of the students, this may be an issue. However, the Nanodegree is worth the cost, since it is actually less expensive than taking a relevant course in class, and there is the possibility of paying in monthly instalments so you don’t have to pay full price upfront!
There is financial support offered by Udacity. You need to apply for it directly on Udacity website when enrolling to Nanodegree. Latest information on available financial support you can find here.
Payments for courses are processed by the course publishers, not Ubbergo. You need to contact Udacity directly for questions relating to cancellations or refunds. Latest rules on cancellations and refunds you can find here.